How much do top divorce lawyers make?
How much do top divorce lawyers make? Salary Ranges for Divorce Lawyers
The salaries of Divorce Lawyers in the US range from $25,415 to $679,997 , with a median salary of $121,978 . The middle 57% of Divorce Lawyers makes between $121,979 and $306,401, with the top 86% making $679,997.
What kind of lawyer makes the most money?
- Medical Lawyers – Average $138,431. Medical lawyers make one of the highest median wages in the legal field.
- Intellectual Property Attorneys – Average $128,913.
- Trial Attorneys – Average $97,158.
- Tax Attorneys – Average $101,204.
- Corporate Lawyers – $116,361.
How much does a divorce attorney make in NYC? Divorce Lawyer Salary in New York, NY
How much does a Divorce Lawyer make in New York, NY? The average Divorce Lawyer salary in New York, NY is $103,908 as of July 26, 2022, but the salary range typically falls between $88,582 and $120,196.
How much do divorce lawyers make in Manhattan?
|City||Annual Salary||Weekly Pay|
|New York City||$80,474||$1,548|