How much do top medical malpractice lawyers make?
How much do top medical malpractice lawyers make? Salary Ranges for Medical Malpractice Attorneys
The salaries of Medical Malpractice Attorneys in the US range from $26,504 to $719,664 , with a median salary of $129,441 . The middle 57% of Medical Malpractice Attorneys makes between $129,445 and $326,020, with the top 86% making $719,664.
Which type of lawyer makes the most money?
- Medical Lawyers – Average $138,431. Medical lawyers make one of the highest median wages in the legal field.
- Intellectual Property Attorneys – Average $128,913.
- Trial Attorneys – Average $97,158.
- Tax Attorneys – Average $101,204.
- Corporate Lawyers – $116,361.
How much do top personal injury lawyers make? While statistics vary depending on the source, personal injury attorneys can make a decent annual wage. Some sources put the figure around $73,000 while others claim it can eclipse $200,000.
How much does a medical malpractice lawyer make in NYC? The salaries of Medical Malpractice Attorneys in New York City, NY range from $42,484 to $373,808 , with a median salary of $135,460 . The middle 57% of Medical Malpractice Attorneys makes between $135,545 and $213,823, with the top 86% making $373,808.