How much do top personal injury lawyers make?
How much do top personal injury lawyers make? While statistics vary depending on the source, personal injury attorneys can make a decent annual wage. Some sources put the figure around $73,000 while others claim it can eclipse $200,000.
What type of lawyer makes the most money?
- Medical Lawyers – Average $138,431. Medical lawyers make one of the highest median wages in the legal field.
- Intellectual Property Attorneys – Average $128,913.
- Trial Attorneys – Average $97,158.
- Tax Attorneys – Average $101,204.
- Corporate Lawyers – $116,361.
What type of lawyer makes the least money?
- Public Defender. Public defenders have the tough job of representing criminals who cannot pay for or cannot find their representation for an upcoming hearing or trial.
- Legal Aid Attorney.
- Immigration Attorney.
How can a lawyer make 7 figures?
- Run your law firm like a business. You studied the law as a noble profession, but to break the seven-figure barrier, you must run your law firm like a business.
- Focus on a niche.
- Identify your ideal target market.
- Pay attention to your firm’s finances.