How much do you pay for a lawyer in the Philippines?
How much do you pay for a lawyer in the Philippines? The basic fee is P500 per hour for “plain consultation.” Research would cost P500 per hour. A monthly retainship should start at P5,000. The “acceptance fee” of a lawyer to defend a person accused in a criminal case starts at P30,000 for the lowest level court such as the Municipal Trial Court in Cities.
Are there free lawyers in the Philippines? Public Attorney’s Office (PAO) has been known for providing free legal assistance to underprivileged clients. The lawyers will represent the client pro bono. They have nationwide offices or we can also visit their official website:www.pao.gov.ph.
How can I get free lawyer advice in the Philippines?
- Government Organizations.
- Public Attorney’s Office.
- Department of Labor and Employment.
- Department of Social Welfare and Development.
- Special Interest Groups.
- Free Legal Assistance Group (FLAG)
- University Legal Aid Offices.
What is the best site to find a lawyer?
- Google lawyer reviews. Google has quickly become a giant contributor in the world of online reviews.
- Yelp. Yelp isn’t just for finding the best pizza joint in town.
- Better Business Bureau.
- 7. Facebook.