How much does a top personal injury lawyer make?
How much does a top personal injury lawyer make? While statistics vary depending on the source, personal injury attorneys can make a decent annual wage. Some sources put the figure around $73,000 while others claim it can eclipse $200,000.
What type of lawyer makes the most money?
- Medical Lawyers – Average $138,431. Medical lawyers make one of the highest median wages in the legal field.
- Intellectual Property Attorneys – Average $128,913.
- Trial Attorneys – Average $97,158.
- Tax Attorneys – Average $101,204.
- Corporate Lawyers – $116,361.
What lawyers make the most money per year? Medical Lawyers typically make the highest yearly salary. This type of lawyer provides their clients with a variety of legal advisement and services related to medical law. This includes the areas of health care law, personal injury, medical malpractice and a variety of other related areas.
Where do attorneys make the most money? The five highest paying states are California ($171,550), New York ($167,110), Massachusetts ($165,610), Connecticut ($153,640) and Illinois ($152,980). The five lowest paying states are Montana ($88,600), Mississippi ($97,990), West Virginia ($98,630), Arkansas ($98,780) and ($99,360).