How much does a US immigration lawyer cost?
How much does a US immigration lawyer cost? An immigration lawyer charges between $150 and $300 per hour, with a typical 30-min consultation fee of $75 to $150. Legal assistance when filing basic immigration forms costs $250 to $800, while green card assistance runs from $800 to $5,000, plus the USCIS fees of $460 to $700.
Who can help me with my Uscis case? If you need help with an immigration issue, you can use the services of a licensed immigration attorney or accredited representative of a Board of Immigration Appeals recognized organization.
Who owns Murthy Law? Founder and president of the Murthy Law Firm, Sheela Murthy completed her Master of Laws (LL. M.) from Harvard Law School, and has been admitted to practice as an attorney in New York, Maryland, and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Where can I find a US immigration lawyer?
- Ask Friends or Other Contacts for an Immigration Lawyer Referral.
- Contact a Lawyer Bar Association.
- Research Immigration Lawyers Online.
- Beware of Non-Lawyers Offering Legal Services.
- Contact Prospective Immigration Attorneys.