How much does a US immigration lawyer cost?
How much does a US immigration lawyer cost? An immigration lawyer charges between $150 and $300 per hour, with a typical 30-min consultation fee of $75 to $150. Legal assistance when filing basic immigration forms costs $250 to $800, while green card assistance runs from $800 to $5,000, plus the USCIS fees of $460 to $700.
How much do immigration lawyers make in NY? How much does an Immigration Attorney make in New York? The average Immigration Attorney salary in New York is $87,719 as of June 28, 2022, but the range typically falls between $74,782 and $101,472.
What is the highest paid immigration lawyer? Salary Ranges for Immigration Lawyers
The middle 60% of Immigration Lawyers makes between $115,820 and $120,480, with the top 80% making $187,200.
Where can I find a US immigration lawyer?
- Ask Friends or Other Contacts for an Immigration Lawyer Referral.
- Contact a Lawyer Bar Association.
- Research Immigration Lawyers Online.
- Beware of Non-Lawyers Offering Legal Services.
- Contact Prospective Immigration Attorneys.