How much does an immigrant lawyer cost?
How much does an immigrant lawyer cost? The total fee in a simple case could be as low as $1,500, or in a complex case can climb higher than $10,000. If you need to appeal your case, expect to pay even more. If the lawyer quotes an hourly rate instead, expect to pay between $100 and $350 per hour.
What is the highest paid immigration lawyer? Salary Ranges for Immigration Lawyers
The middle 60% of Immigration Lawyers makes between $115,820 and $120,480, with the top 80% making $187,200.
How do I find a lawyer in Seattle?
- Northwest Justice Project. nwjustice.org. (206) 464-1519.
- Neighborhood Legal Clinics. www.kcba.org/pbs/NLC.aspx.
- Lawyer Referral Service. www.kcba.org/For-the-Public/Hire-a-Lawyer.
- Legal Voice (formerly Northwest Women’s Law Center) www.legalvoice.org.
- Northwest Justice Project. nwjustice.org.
What is the largest law firm in Seattle? ABOUT US: Foster Garvey PC was established through the combination of Foster Pepper PLLC and Garvey Schubert Barer, PC, in 2019.