How much does an immigrant lawyer cost?
How much does an immigrant lawyer cost? The total fee in a simple case could be as low as $1,500, or in a complex case can climb higher than $10,000. If you need to appeal your case, expect to pay even more. If the lawyer quotes an hourly rate instead, expect to pay between $100 and $350 per hour.
How much does it cost to hire an immigration lawyer in California? Legal assistance when filing basic immigration forms costs $250 to $800, while green card assistance runs from $800 to $5,000, plus the USCIS fees of $460 to $700. Asylum application assistance costs $1,000 to $3,000, while a deportation defense will cost around $2,000 to $10,000.
How much does a Canadian immigration lawyer charge?
|Additional Family Member||$1,000|
How do I find a good Canadian immigration lawyer?
- You Can Ask For Referrals.
- You can contact the Law Society of Upper Canada (LSUC)
- You Can Search Online to Find a Canadian Immigration Lawyer.
- Yellow Pages.
- Visit Your Community Centres.
- You’ve Found an Immigration Lawyer, Now What?