How much does an immigrant lawyer cost?
How much does an immigrant lawyer cost? The total fee in a simple case could be as low as $1,500, or in a complex case can climb higher than $10,000. If you need to appeal your case, expect to pay even more. If the lawyer quotes an hourly rate instead, expect to pay between $100 and $350 per hour.
What is the highest paid immigration lawyer? Salary Ranges for Immigration Lawyers
The middle 60% of Immigration Lawyers makes between $115,820 and $120,480, with the top 80% making $187,200.
Where can I find a US immigration lawyer?
- Ask Friends or Other Contacts for an Immigration Lawyer Referral.
- Contact a Lawyer Bar Association.
- Research Immigration Lawyers Online.
- Beware of Non-Lawyers Offering Legal Services.
- Contact Prospective Immigration Attorneys.
How much does it cost to hire an immigration lawyer in California? Legal assistance when filing basic immigration forms costs $250 to $800, while green card assistance runs from $800 to $5,000, plus the USCIS fees of $460 to $700. Asylum application assistance costs $1,000 to $3,000, while a deportation defense will cost around $2,000 to $10,000.