How much does an immigration lawyer cost UK?
How much does an immigration lawyer cost UK? Immigration Application/Appeal
On average, this type of work takes between 5-15 hours to complete. This means that on average costs are between GBP 1800.00 and GBP 5,400.00 (including VAT).
How can I get free immigration advice UK?
- Telephone (general enquiries no advice): 020 3637 1330.
- Email: email@example.com or query form online.
- Web: www.lawcentres.org.uk (Law Centre locator service)
How do I find a good immigration lawyer UK?
You can find solicitors who give immigration advice through:
- The Law Society if you live in England or Wales.
- The Law Society of Scotland.
- The Law Society of Northern Ireland.
Can you get legal aid for immigration cases UK? If you have little or no money, you could be entitled to free legal advice to help with your asylum claim. This is called legal aid. Your solicitor will explain this, and what they can do for you under legal aid.