How much does it cost to hire an immigration lawyer in the US?
How much does it cost to hire an immigration lawyer in the US? An immigration lawyer charges between $150 and $300 per hour, with a typical 30-min consultation fee of $75 to $150. Legal assistance when filing basic immigration forms costs $250 to $800, while green card assistance runs from $800 to $5,000, plus the USCIS fees of $460 to $700.
How much does lawyer cost in Berlin? How much does a lawyer cost? Around 200€ per hour. If you have legal insurance, it will pay for the lawyer.
What type of lawyer gets paid most?
- Medical Lawyers – Average $138,431. Medical lawyers make one of the highest median wages in the legal field.
- Intellectual Property Attorneys – Average $128,913.
- Trial Attorneys – Average $97,158.
- Tax Attorneys – Average $101,204.
- Corporate Lawyers – $116,361.
Where can I find a US immigration lawyer?
- Ask Friends or Other Contacts for an Immigration Lawyer Referral.
- Contact a Lawyer Bar Association.
- Research Immigration Lawyers Online.
- Beware of Non-Lawyers Offering Legal Services.
- Contact Prospective Immigration Attorneys.