How much would it cost to hire a lawyer for unemployment in NJ?
How much would it cost to hire a lawyer for unemployment in NJ? Pay a legal fee of $750.
Can you sue NJ unemployment? The New Jersey Department of Labor has settled a lawsuit that claimed applicants for unemployment benefits have been wrongfully denied counsel and other due process rights.
How do I file a complaint against NJ unemployment?
- By phone: 609-777-4304.
- By fax: 609-292-5593.
- By mail: Benefit Payment Control, PO Box 043, Trenton NJ 08625.
How do I contact NJ unemployment escalation department?
- North New Jersey: 201-601-4100.
- Central New Jersey: 732-761-2020.
- South New Jersey: 856-507-2340.
- Out-of-state claims: 888-795-6672 (you must call from a phone with an out-of-state area code)
- New Jersey Relay: 7-1-1.