What happens if a plastic surgeon messes up?
What happens if a plastic surgeon messes up? If you feel your surgeon did something inappropriate, you should file a complaint with the state medical board. If there is evidence of gross negligence causing harm, the board may take action against the surgeon.
What is considered a botched surgery? A botched plastic surgery refers to a plastic surgery procedure that produces an undesirable, but likely avoidable, result.
What do you do after botched surgery?
- Touch Base With Your Physician.
- Embrace the Healing Process.
- Ask for Corrective Surgery.
- Thoroughly Chronicle Your Correspondence.
- Find a Reconstructive Surgery Expert.
- Don’t Overlook Body Dysmorphia.
What is it called when plastic surgery goes wrong? Cosmetic procedures are on the rise. So is our voyeuristic fascination with how they go wrong.