Where do immigration Lawyers get paid the most?
Where do immigration Lawyers get paid the most? Immigration Lawyers make the most in Los Angeles, CA at $121,299, averaging total compensation 1% greater than the US average.
What type of Lawyers make the most money?
- Medical Lawyers – Average $138,431. Medical lawyers make one of the highest median wages in the legal field.
- Intellectual Property Attorneys – Average $128,913.
- Trial Attorneys – Average $97,158.
- Tax Attorneys – Average $101,204.
- Corporate Lawyers – $116,361.
What are the disadvantages of being an immigration lawyer?
- Long path to employment. Becoming a practicing immigration lawyer can take many years.
- Adverse mental health impacts.
- Frequently changing laws.
- More job requirements.
- Stressful work.
- Lower salary.
- Unhealthy work-life balance.
How much do the top 10% Lawyers make? Across all fields and locations, the median salary for lawyers in 2016 was $118,160, according to the Bureau of Labor and Statistics. The same year, the BLS reported that the bottom 10% of lawyers earned under $54,910, while the top 10% earned over $208,000.